For many people, the spring and summer seasons mean its time to take down those dark winter fabrics and start fresh. Explore these webpages and articles to learn about color schemes and how your existing furniture can be re-imagined this season:
- Do you want to know what’s hot in spring home colors? The Miami Herald has the scoop on the dramatic tangerine tango color scheme and why it’s become such a hot home décor trend this season.
- Reinvigorate your home’s interiors by adding earth tones to your color scheme. Check out different earth tone color combinations on this webpage to learn more.
- If you’d like to learn why reupholstering your vintage furniture is a green practice, take a look at this page.
- Learn how shoe designer Maloles Nira reinvented her apartment in Paris by reading this article from TheNational.com.
- Should you buy new or reupholster your existing furniture this summer? This article from The Washington Post has everything you need to know about reupholstering chairs and sofas.
Let the design staff at Beckenstein Fabric help you realize your vision with our library of brilliant designs and quality reupholstering services. Call us today at (212) 366-5142 for more information.